Sunday, July 27, 2008

ItS FoR U My DeAr FriEnDS........


This is not a blog............ Its just the reflection of my Heart, My mind, And my soul............

We gain & lose things every day. But trust me on 1 thing: U WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always b there as a friend!

1 tree can start a forest, one smile can start a friendship. 1 touch can show u care, one friend can make life worth living 4.

THIS blog IS dedicated TO my DEAR friends WHO include... Arun Raj R, Vivek S, Shebin A, Manu A, Nandu M,Sree Valsan, Meera G, Amina B.........And sure...... YOU

If one day u feel like crying, call me-09745540693,09746114040,09947945794 I can't promise to make u laugh, but I'm willing to cry with u.

You have known me ingood and bad times ,you have seen me when i was happy and when i was sad,you have watched me laugh and cry,thank you for believing in me,for supporting me ,and for always being there ,thank you for beingA PERFECT FRIEND.

Thank you for touching my life in ways u may never know. My riches do not lie in material wealth but in having friends like u - a precious gift from God!

No comments: